- Who we are
- What we do
- Offices and Customers
- Air and Oil Filters
- Electric Instruments and Products
- Hoses and Connectors
- Hydraulic Lubrication Systems
- Measurement and Control
- Miscellaneous Hydraulic Systems
- Obsolete and Discotinued Spares
- Oilfield Equipment And Products
- Power Generation Plants
- Reciprocating Centrifugal Pumps
- Repair and Maintenance Products
- Steel, Copper, and PVC TUBE / PIPE
- Valves, Couplings, and Regulators
- Various Equipment, Spare Parts, Supplies
- Contact us
In order to serve US manufacturers directly, FTI acts as the export office for US-based manufacturers that traditionally dedicate their efforts to serve the US market.
When necessary and as part of our service, we identify local agents, distributors or bonded warehouses in the end-use or transit countries.
FTI has extensive experience as an Export Management Company (EMC) – Please click here for the definition of EMC by the Office of Export Trading Company Affairs of the US International Trade Administration..
Why use FTI’s Export Management Services?
- Does your organization have the specialized knowledge and skills to enter new markets?
- Does your company have the necessary and appropriate resources to develop an export business or activity?
- Does your organization receive RFI’s or RFP’s/RFQ’s from Latin-American customers, and maybe you do not know or have the bandwidth to attend to them?
© All rights reserved - First Technology, Inc.